Monday, June 3, 2013

Today I Will Try to Do Better

























I will live through the next 24 hours and try not to tackle ALL OF LIFE'S PROBLEMS AT ONCE.

I will look my best, speak in a well modulated voice, and be COURTEOUS and CONSIDERATE.

I will DO A GOOD THING and KEEP IT A SECRET. If anyone finds out, it will not count.

I will not FIND FAULT with my FRIENDS, relatives or colleagues.

I will GIVE MY BEST to the world and FEEL CONFIDENT that the world WILL GIVE ITS BEST to me.

I will STAND FIRM enough to not go backward. Yet NOT GO FORWARD FAST enough to wreck my life at any costs.

I will try to IMPROVE my MIND. 

I will learn SOMETHING USEFUL.

I will try not to change or IMPROVE ANYONE but myself.

I am responsible for MY THOUGHTS, MY BELIEFS, AND MY ACTIONS.

I will BELIEVE IN MYSELF.

I will be more AGREEABLE. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment